1. This is a classic look. It’s timeless, so even if the fashion gods are not dictating that it’s a style for the season, you can wear it anyway. Which means you probably already have pieces that fit the trend and, therefore, plenty of opportunities to “shop” this one from your wardrobe.
2. It ALWAYS looks smart. No matter what the occasion or time of day, whip out a black and white ensemble and you’re good to go.
3. You can work this look on a budget because the combination is inherently stylish. Still aim for pieces that are made well and in fabrics that will wear well over time (remembering this trend will always come around again).
4. The monochrome look lends itself very easily to a splash of colour with accessories. You’ll also find orange, green, red, fuchsia and shades of blue doing their show pony thing.
5. Importantly, this is a trend you can embrace when the fall arrives too. 🙂